This Student License Request Form is for authorized university students (and professors) to request licenses to use Keysight PathWave Design Software.
- Student must be a student at a university named on this request form.
- University named must be participating in the Keysight PathWave Design Software University Educational Support Program.
- Use of the software is for student educational use only and not for commercial gain or research purposes. All Terms and Conditions of the University License Agreement will apply to student licenses.
- Email address given must be from the student's university email system.
- One set of licenses per student per year will be issued.
Please complete and submit the form below to request licenses for Keysight PathWave Design Software (formerly EEsof EDA) for student use.
The licenses issued will match those of your university's donation program (PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS), PathWave RF Synthesis (Genesys), PathWave EM Design (EMPro), or PathWave System Design (SystemVue)).
Important: Please read the following instructions on finding your Host ID. This correct Host ID of your computer will be required for issuance of the licenses.
NOTICE: The use of this software is solely for the purpose of education. Use of the software for commercial purposes, to preform revenue-generating services or to provide consulting services for industry or government-funded programs, is strictly prohibited. Work done during internships is considered commercial.
Note: Student licenses are only available worldwide (except Russia). Only PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS), PathWave System Design (SystemVue), PathWave RF Synthesis (Genesys), and PathWave EM Design (EMPro) (if applicable) licenses will be provided under this student license program. Technical support of these student licenses is through email only. Please submit issues and questions to email@example.com.
* Required Information.