This Student License Request Form is for authorized university students (and professors) to request licenses to use Keysight PathWave Design Software.
- Student must be a student at a university named on this request form.
- University named must be participating in the Keysight PathWave Design Software University Educational Support Program.
- Use of the software is for student educational use only and not for commercial gain or research purposes. All Terms and Conditions of the University License Agreement will apply to student licenses.
- Email address given must be from the student's university email system.
- One set of licenses per student per year will be issued.
Student licenses are available worldwide (except Russia). The licenses issued will match those of your university's donation, i.e. PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS), PathWave System Design (SystemVue), PathWave RF Synthesis (Genesys), PathWave EM Design (EMPro) and/or PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (VSA). Licensing and technical support of these student licenses is through email only. Please submit issues and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Please read the following instructions on finding your Host ID. The correct Host ID of your computer will be required for issuance of the licenses.
NOTICE: The use of this software is solely for the purpose of education. Use of the software for commercial purposes, to preform revenue-generating services or to provide consulting services for industry or government-funded programs, is strictly prohibited. Work done during internships is considered commercial.