Along with major technological shifts to the mobile core and RAN, the mobile ecosystem also needs to evolve the transport networks to cost-effectively ensure and offer consumers a broader range of 5G services and applications as well as the highest level of service quality and security.
In the recent O-RAN Alliance organized global Plugfest, Keysight and Telefónica accomplished the first validation of an open radio access network (RAN) xHaul transport link, advancing development of transport networks based on the O-RAN standards.
Join us at this live webinar and hear directly from Keysight and Telefónica experts on how they collaborate to ensure the xHaul networks meet the new challenges required with the adoption of Open & Disaggregated, Interoperable and Secured O-RAN Architecture.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- 6 pillars of 5G O-RAN transport
- Test solutions from R&D to Quality Assurance, covering needs throughout the entire lifecycle
- Validation of O-RAN deployment under realistic scenarios
Key takeaways from the collaboration:
- Test methods to validate and ensure stringent network requirements and QoS management
- Best practices to identify and resolve associated challenges in xHaul for different topologies, SLOs and technologies
- How to anticipate issues on the field and stabilize test environments