Integrating Digital Signals in the New Automotive Environment
Original Broadcast Date: April 14, 2021
Autonomous vehicle (AV) demands for accurate perception and decision making are driving carmakers and their suppliers to add higher fidelity sensors, faster networks, and more powerful computing. Today’s vehicles ship with over 100 processors, and more than 20 times the code base of the Mars Curiosity Rover.
To meet the demands required by AVs, carmakers are pushing to integrate even the very latest commercial standards such as LPDDR5, PCI Express, and MIPI.
This webinar explores challenges of integrating these new technologies and how to reduce schedule risk along the way.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The importance of quality connectors and cables
- What a compromised harness looks like
- What happens if there is a signal integrity issue
- Today’s and tomorrow’s high speed digital technologies
- Common measurement challenges and how to address them