Select one or more webinars of interest, then submit registration form.
WHAT ARE THE WEBINARS ABOUT?
Session 1: Signal Integrity Measurements and Network Analysis
We briefly touch on transmission line fundamentals and then focus on practical ways to troubleshoot and improve physical layer components inside the internet infrastructure.
- differential s-parameters
- how mode conversion relates to crosstalk
- practical de-embedding methods to increase accuracy.
- backplane design case study demonstration using a multiport vector network analyzer.
Manually testing 5G devices for data throughput and battery life is time-consuming and costly, but there’s a better way. Keysight’s Functional KPI Toolset is an automated approach that dramatically reduces and simplifies testing.
Session 2: High-Speed Oscilloscope Fundamental
We focus on oscilloscopes and probing technology from the ground up.
Topics include: sampling rates, bandwidth and aliasing, triggering, waveform visualization tools, waveform update rate, and probing tips and tricks
Session 3: Fundamentals of Arbitrary Waveform Generation
Session three gives an overview of the use and importance of an arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) and how to ensure you have the correct sampling rate and memory depth to meet your measurement needs. Topics will include:
- arbitrary waveform generation key specifications
- filtering and sampling rate importance
- generating signal impairments
- customization of your signal with an AWG
Session 4: Fundamentals of Bit Error Ratio Testing
Session four covers receiver testing using the Bit Error Ratio Tester (BERT). During this final Back to Basics session, topics will include:
- a BERT overview
- the BERT test setup
- how the data test pattern is stressed
- how to run a typical receiver test