Please join Keysight’s power experts for this first webinar of our "All About Power" series. In this webinar, we’ll cover theoretical topics of electrical power including…
• Resistance and resistivity
• RMS power, real versus apparent power (power factor)
• AC power (resistive, capacitive, and inductive loading)
• Power transmission and three-phase power.
• Power conversion (e.g. AC-to-DC and DC-to-DC)
Business Development Manager
Alan is currently the business development manager for Keysight Technologies’ precision and power products. He is the author of Keysight’s parametric measurement handbook and has over 30 years’ experience in design and test. Alan holds bachelors and master’s degrees in electrical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an MBA from Santa Clara University.